Monday, August 22, 2005

Quick Update

I apologize for not posting much, but my wife is in the hospital. She's been there for the past five days and they can't figure out what is wrong.

They thought it was her heart and a heart attack. But that came back negative. Then they looked for bloot clots in her lungs. That was negative also. Now they think she might have a hiatial hernia or an ulcer, or possibly a bad gall-bladder.

They're scoping her tomorrow to look at what is going on inside. I'll keep updated.

Soon, I hope to return to more camera captured mayhem.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Newshutr, I will pary for your wife and for you. I hope that what ever is causing your wife pain is minor and she will be out of the hospital soon.

The Colonel

Anonymous said...

My first time visiting your site, and also want to send you internet friend-support and Good Wishes. By now you know that all is well. (^_^) Hope the rain stops for all of you out there. (From California.)