Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Shall Call Him...

LITTLE STEWART

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I buckled and got one. What can I say? It's not a cool robot like LLR's but I swear it does bear an uncanny likeness to one photog that will not be named.

Anyone have a lock of un-named photog's hair?

Man....I am in soooooo much trouble for this post.

ON EDIT: Since so many people are asking, I found Little Stewart on ebay. I searched for "WAR JOURNALIST" and found him. Was about $62.00 with shipping. It came directly from the People's Republic of China, so it took about three weeks.

3 comments:

Lenslinger said...

I'm deeply honored...I think.

By the way, where'd ya get it?

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...LOL...neat....How much$?

Widescreen said...

Now if we could just get Reporter Barbie...........

Yes do tell, where did you get it?