Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All You N.C. Photogs...

I'm heading down your way. Well, not really in your area per se, but your state. So, hide your beer. Hoard your women. Cage the dog. Take in the WELCOME MAT. BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID.

God, I can't tell you just how much I'm looking forward to the week I'll be down in Nags Head. We're leaving this Thursday night and driving straight down. Working overnight as I do, I'm doing the night driving. We bought a dual screen car DVD player so that the trip will be silent and the wife and I can actually have an adult conversation for two hours at a time. Unless she puts her damn iPod in and zones out.

I'm glad I have SIRIUS Radio.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Hey, come on down. I would say stop by Charlotte but I'm about six hours away from Nags. When your there, you have to eat at the Black Pelican up in Kitty Hawk.

Cheers

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time. I haven't been out to Hatteras in 8 years or so.