Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's.....Uhh..Good To Be Back??

My first day back to work after being off for two straight weeks for vacation and what happens? I get my live truck stuck in an overflow parking lot/grassy field. Yes, my Ford Econoline 350 live truck sank just enough to force me to call AAA and get towed about one hundered feet to semi-dryer land and make a muddy getaway an hour later. An omen of things to come? We'll see.

But then again, some good news. EWINK IS BACK!!!! Yes, he's decided that the cathartic allure of blogging is better for him. And I have to add, it's better for us as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erin, I'm very glad you're back. The photog blogosphere is better with you around.

1 comment:

ewink said...

Thanks for the nice comments! Sorry about your truck!