Saturday, April 28, 2007

Don't You Hate...

Getting something for yourself(presumably)to enjoy, only to have it usurped by a family member?

Not that I have all the time in the world to fritter away on my Xbox 360 but I'm highly peeved. I searched high and low for Guitar Hero II(it's a big seller and goes fast), a great game....or so I'm told. I just haven't been able to get close to it all friggin day today.

Reason? My wife has been playing it pretty much non-stop.

While I've been relegated to sitting in front of my laptop. Since the weather sucked today, I couldn't take the boys outside and mess around with them.

It's completely ruined what enjoyment I was hoping to get out of it.

Yeah, I'm petty and pathetic. So what? Can't a guy have some things just to himself?

Crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, you can't have things just to yourself! It is our duty as wives to make our men suffer, you did know that, didn't you???? :)

Take heart, if she is a typical woman the cares of her every day life will take control of her and she will forget about the new game and you will have it all to your lonesome.