Thursday, May 10, 2007

Accident!!!

My reporter and I were in MVA yesterday returning back from a live shot.We were hit by a teenage driver who wasn't paying attention and pulled out into an intersection while I was driving through it. I swerved left to avoid him but I couldn't go into the other lane due to oncoming traffic. The kid is lucky that he didn't pull out earlier or I'd have T-boned his little Chevy Cavalier with my Econoline van. I have no explanation of why he chose to pull out into the intersection because there was oncoming traffic in the lane he wanted to get into.

But everybody was alright save for the Cavalier which wound up missing it's front bumper, both headlights and damage to its hood and both from quarter panels.

The cop that took the report walks up and says, "Wanting to make your own news??"

Thanks officer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, you have some pretty interesting things to talk about! I am just dropping by to say good bye for now. I have deleted my blog and am going to try and focus on other things for awhile. I will continue to drop in from time to time to see what you are talking about though and I have a feeling I will one day have another blog and talk about everything under the sun, but for now, I am moving on. It has been nice getting to know you and reading your stories. You should write a book, get other people in your line of work to share their stories and photos and make a nice book. I would buy one.

Blessings,

Ellie