Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ok, I Caved



I'm not a huge fan of futuristic shooting genre games. But I guess I had to see for myself what the hype about Halo 3 is about. I have to say, it's a great game but for the life of me, I'm stumped.

I have no idea of what I'm doing. I'm still in the jungle and I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do. I guess it would have helped if I'd played Halo 1 & 2 but, like I said, I'm not a fan of that genre of game.

I'll keep on plugging along though. I'm not experienced enough to try multi-player online..yet. I don't want to help pad anyone's stats if I can help it.

2 comments:

OhioPhotog said...

Welcome to the dark side. It's a fun game, although I will admit I find myself playing more online than single player now that I've beaten it. If you ever want to hook up sometime online for some multiplayer, give my gamertag a lookup.

My gamertag is "ChubbyBanana".

Yes, I know it's hard to take me seriously with a name like that. :)

OhioPhotog said...

Glad to see you've joined the dark side.

If you ever want to play some online let me know. My gamertag is "ChubbyBanana".