Monday, December 24, 2007

Busy Christmas Eve

The night has not been a quiet one. After the past week of fires that always displace people at this time, the most unfortunate time of year for things to happen, I've started this week off with a double shooting, a fire and a car flipped.

To top it all off I was treated to having to shoot home movies of our morning anchor's Christmas back in 1972.

Unfortunatly for Mark, he didn't know the old 8mm film started off with him in the bathtub.

Yup. I was treated to seeing our male anchor in all his naked glory.

For this Christmas, I'd like MY innocence back please.

Although, copies will be available to the highest bidder. Highest bids will be accepted in brown envelopes left under the park bench at the 55th St. Marina.

Have A Wonderful Christmas!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

Aaaahhhh shucks! How cute! Naked anchor pics!

Kenny said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I hope your wife is feeling better.

Also thanks for the tips on my visit to Cleveland this past summer.

Kenny