Saturday, May 24, 2008

Poets and Pirates Tour

Spending the day and night at a concert in downtown Cleveland. It's Kenny Chesney's tour. It features Gary Allen, LeeAnn Rimes, Sammy Hagar, Keith Urban as well.

The tickets were free through our station and I'm so glad they offered tickets to us.

Right now, Gary Allen is on stage. He's fantastic and the concert should only get better. I'm not a huge fan of LeeAnn Rimes but I'm sure she puts on a great show. My wife is excited to see Keith Urban. Wonder why???
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

taawd said...

ms. rimes is a great singer but when I saw her when I lived in texas i wouldn't qualify her as a great entertainer. she got up on the stage, sang the songs, which were awesome but she didn't do too much to motivate the audience. i'm interested to see what you think of her performance.

Mom2Amara said...

First, your station gave you something? For free?

And second, glad to hear you had a good time at the concert. I'm jealous. Love all of them.