Saturday, December 24, 2005

Rehashing the Christmas Spirit

As I am sick, as is my wife, as both my children are, I have no will to write anything new until I feel better. I will though, bring back something I encountered on a traffic accident I shot last year...

From 12/31/04


This morning, I covered a pretty bad accident that happened in a predominantly African-American area of Cleveland. As I was covering this accident, I was standing near a graffiti covered bus shelter. As I was standing there, I started to read some of the words of wisdom written. This is the one that jumped out at me...

Santa Claus is a white-ass honkie bitch!!!

How can you argue with logic like that????



To everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!!

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

Merry Christmas Shutr and I hope you get well soon

Lenslinger said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Brian. Thanks for all the support this year. Keep the news of your family and gig coming...