Sunday, December 17, 2006

Stewart Meets His Doppleganger

A few of us bloggers who genuflect in the greatness of one of our own, the end all of photogs that blog, Lenslinger, donated a few bucks to Chris Weaver, another blogging photog who is amongst the great ones as well. Weaver thought up a wonderful surprise for his co-worker and brother videojournalist : Let's get him the War Journalist action figure! He has wanted one for a long time so, what better gift than a mini-me for Christmas? So with a little subterfuge, plotting, planning and the inclusion of their respective wives, this is the outcome.

Merry Christmas Lenslinger.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Very cool.

Just one question...how do I get in the "cool clique"?

:)

Lenslinger said...

Thanks alot, Brian. I don't know about you but my kids have a had a great time chastising me over what they insist on calling my 'new doll'. I keep telling them its an action figure but they ain't buyin' it. Lousy ingrates...

Sincerely though, thank you!