Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lookeee Who


Look who showed up in the Boy Scout Found package that we aired repeatedly this morning. Yep, it's our own Chris Weaver from TVPhotogBlog. I really enjoy his blog but something about this picture bothers me. I'm hesitant to say why because I like Chris and I don't want to make him angry.

Oh, to hell with it. It's plain old Weaver just showing off his incredible photog skills. Doesn't it just reek of "Oh, look at me...I'm so good, I don't even need to use the viewfinder."

Win Emmys and see what happens??

(Of course this is all tongue in cheek. I respect Chris a lot. It was just a chance to razz him and a shock to see him actually working...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been so damn busy lately I'm just now getting around to seeing this. That's funny. But really, you should really see how that particular shot turned out. Go HERE (http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=2722831&version=1&locale=EN-US) if you are curious. It's an extended version (almost raw video) of the search crew coming out of the woods.

My blog about the missing scout also HERE (http://tvphotogblog.blogspot.com/2007/03/found-missing-boy-scout.html)

BTW - My station also used a bunch of the video from the other cameras as well as mine for our coverage, so I was all over our air, and all of the other station's air since this moment was played out over and over.