Sunday, January 06, 2008

So, What's Up?

Well, I'm back. I'm sure you all missed me..

Hello...hello, is this thing on?

Anyways, the past few weeks have been agonizingly slow. Minor shootings here, couple of minor car accidents there.

And I had almost two weeks of my regular desk guy being on vacation. I hate working without him because we gel. We work together so well. He gets "it" when he's behind the desk.

His replacement...? Well...lets just say...

Shooting in the Flats area of Cleveland. I get sent to 1118707 Old River Rd.

That's not a typo. I got sent to 1,118,707 Old River Rd. to check out the scene.

But of course, there isn't a 1,118,707 Old River Road. Why? Because if it existed, it would be in INDIANA with that damn address!!!

And people wonder why I cry so much.

1 comment:

Mom2Amara said...

Is that by Parma County?

I can't stop laughing.

And hello! When your desk guy was on vaco, you did have one replacement with a clue... hmmm... wonder who that could be...