Thursday, March 27, 2008

Awwww....GEEEZ!!

I'm upstairs in my "man den", the wife is in the kitchen doing the dishes. My children have taken over the living room because they've set up a vast battlefield with their Army men.

I'm on the computer and I hear my youngest yelling, "FIRE...FIRE...FIRE" very loudly in a stressed out voice.

I run from my seat, down the hallway, downstairs (taking two at a time), where I almost step on a cat passing the bottom of the stairs. I jumped a little over the cat(to keep from killing the poor thing) only to hit the wall across from the stairwell...

My shoulder put a nice round crack in the drywall about 1 1/2 ft in circumference.

My wife looks at me like I'm crazed...

The kids are looking at me like I'm going to kill them...

The children were playing and got into an argument...the youngest was yelling..."LIAR...LIAR....LIAR" at the oldest..

Now I've no idea how to repair drywall..

And I have a sore shoulder...

1 comment:

Mom2Amara said...

OMG I hope you're healing! And I hope you've patched the drywall!