Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What Will I Chase Down Tomorrow Night?

Probably, and this is just a guess, I'll be chasing down the 10th vacant house fire since last Monday. Seems that on Cleveland's east side near the Broadway/Union area, there is an arsonist that is torching vacant homes. Some people need a hobby, huh?

I wish that I didn't have to run out and cover these but it's the unknown factor that makes us run and check the fires out. One never knows when or if the firefighters will find a body in the burning building or worse yet and God forbid, something happen to a firefighter.

Hopefully they'll catch the idiot that is setting these homes on fire.

2 comments:

Mom2Amara said...

Do you even feel a bit badly writing that now that a little old lady found dead in her burning house just a few days ago?

Yeah, I didn't think so...you news cynic!

newshutr said...

I did say EAST side dear..