Friday, March 11, 2005

It Sucks Being Sick

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Seems like the fickle hand of fate came up from behind and bitch slapped me pretty hard. I've been blessed with bronchitis AND the flu.

Yes, I've been sick for about a week and I don't feel any better. I'm taking some kind of 'cillin and Tami-Flu plus drinking every type of juice known to man. I'm so stuffed up, my head is pounding so damn hard. My fever...102.1 yea!!!!!

I cough so much I make myself sick and have to throw up...which is another type of agony, because I haven't eaten anything and the dry heaves are so much fun...

I'm going back to bed..

Hope you all are well..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, REST...That sounds like the same bug that big me, just about everyone else at my station, my step daughter, half the teachers at my kids' school and my wife and oldest stepsone are both running a fever tonight. TAKE CARE.