Monday, March 06, 2006

Come Back Soon

Today we photographers that blog were sent an e-mail from Kerry "Kazz" DuPont who had set up Kazz's World (In Color). He informed us that he was told to take down his blog by his boss. I'm saddened by this becaue he always had something good to say and it was refreshing to read how things were done on the other side of the world.

I don't know what made Kazz's boss order the blog be stopped but I didn't see anything controversial in it whatsoever.

I hope that Kazz decides to talk to someone in a legal capacity and get his blog back again. It seems to me that he he might have a case. But, then again, I'm no lawyer.

Until then Kerry says he'll check in and comment when he can.

I'm pretty sure I can speak for the photog-blogging brothers and sisters when I say, "Hurry Back Kazz!!! We Miss You!!"

No comments: