Friday, March 24, 2006

Ever Get That Not So Fresh Feeling??

This morning, I covered a bad car accident. Two people ejected from a one car accident. Car flipped a couple of times. One person is probably not making it through the day. A quote was, "They're waiting on an organ to keep him alive.."

But, I'm not really here to blog about that. I'm here to blog about this..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes. I am fifteen years old at times. I didn't notice this sign until daylight broke but when I did see it, I knew it was an instant classic. I called back to the station to see if they wanted to use it as a bump shot.

Ok, make that twelve years old at times. Nice end to a long work week.

If anyone needs their beaver cleaned, this is the place apparantly.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That is friggin hilarious! LMAO! I haven't taken my daily allotted shower yet so maybe I'll just head that way...