Sunday, July 13, 2008

Neato

On Thursday, I did a live shot at the Canterbury C.C. in Beachwood, OH. They're hosting the 2009 Senior PGA Championship. We did the shot to promote the event because ticket sales were starting which was OK with me. We had a nice location to do the shot from. It's always nice to do a shot from a country club atmosphere instead of the double murder at the inner city intersection of Crack and Pipe.

Anyhow, I was amazed when they brought out the trophy for the winner of the championship. This thing is the original trophy that was created in 1937. Ha all the winners names engraved on it such as, Snead, Trevino, Player, Palmer, etc. You get my point.

Look at this monster...



It's over three feet tall and weights a good bit. I'd at least estimate it at thirty pounds.

Well, that was my thrill of the day. I did contemplate doing something with the trophy and eBay but, I thought more about how much I love my freedom so I quickly dropped all of those ideas and finished my live shots like a professional should.

1 comment:

taawd said...

it's not nice to steal the trophy...