Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wow...A Taawdy

My own little award thanks to my fellow blogger Taawd. Finally I'm recognized for my brilliance. Ok..would you believe my apathetic approach to my blog? Yeah, I think that's what I'd believe also. The only reason I think I got this award was because of a Mojito addled Taawd getting home and pressing a few keys on his keyboard. I'm not knocking it. I'll take any drunken award I can get my grubby little fingers on. So, thank you Taawd.

But there is a catch to the accolades. I need to nominate at least seven other blogs and list them here. So, here goes...

1. Mystery Classmate - This is a blog set up by an alumnus of my old high school. He basically takes pictures of our classmates as we are now and then asks the rest of us, Who Is It? It's a fun way to see what our friends and classmates are up to. And how much we've aged.

2. Up The Downstair - A blog by one of our directors at our station. Great insight and wonderful photos. Especially of one of my favorite places on Earth...The Outer Banks of North Carolina.

3. Turdpolisher - A fellow photog from Baton Rouge, LA. His perspective on life, the daily grind and his unique philosophy are the draw. He shames me into wanting to be a better blogger.

4. All Things Cleveland - A blog about the beauty of Cleveland, my adopted hometown, and everything to do with Cleveland.

5. OtakuPhotog - Another fellow photog, Erin Winking. He's in Oklahoma but I've followed his adventures since he was in Illinois. Great reading and he's a great guy.

6. TV Photog Blog - Another brother videographer. Chris Weaver is a photog from North Carolina and another blogger that makes me want to be a better blogger. His sense of humor, caring and our mutual admiration society of Lenslinger, the Godfatehr of photog blogging, is why I give him this award. His stories are wonderful. He's also a good family man. Check him out.

7.J.Y.O.A.G. - A hit or miss blog. Looks like it was gone for a while but is back. Written by someone who speaks his mind and isn't afraid to upset people or kowtow to political correctness.

So, after getting this award from Taawd, I'm giving these blogs above the Taawdy. But there's a catch...

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

There you go. Have fun and check up on those bloggers above.

No comments: