Monday, January 02, 2006

2 Days Into 2006...

Well it is the second day of January 2006 and what am I doing? I'm blogging about my septic system. Yep, over the weekend, it decided to go back up on me and my family. So, we spent a lot of time at my in-laws while we waited for the weekend and holiday to go by so not to get charged double.

Right now, two plumbers are jetting out my lines and running cameras through them. There is a sneaking uspicion I may have aproblem with my leech field. Oh Joy...I may just shit myself curl up into a fetal position and suck my thumb.

Oh, and all I covered overnight was a two car MVA, one person injured. Then I did the live beauty shots for our morning show.

Now, where is my blankie??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you are keeping your resolution...

And you always have the woods in the back!

Anonymous said...

Well at least you are keeping your resolution...

And you always have the woods in the back!

j federoff