Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ahh...Sidelines

Seeing Colonel Corn post about his beloved Panthers (yawn), made me think about posting about my favorite football team, The Pittsburgh Steelers. I was fortunate enough last Christmas Eve to work for the NFL Network. I was able to stand on the sidelines, unencumbered of a video camera and extra tapes and batteries. I was able to watch the game between the Steelers and the Browns which the Steelers won 41-0.

I was able to snap a few pictures and I thought I'd show the Colonel what a real football team looks like. You know, one that actually plays in a real conference.

Pre-Game
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Willie Parker Walks By
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steelers Return From A Touchdown
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charlie Frye Faces His Doom
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't wait until this Sunday for the Steelers to beat up on the Denver Broncos. Then off to Detroit. I'm sorry to say that I feel for the Colonel that his Panthers will lose in a close game to the Seahawks.

Super Bowl prediction: Steelers vs. Seahawks

Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers 33 Seahawks 21

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Well you were right about one thing, they did lose. Close, Ha.

Your supposed to be a Browns aren't you?

Good luck to you in the Super Bowl.